Friday 24 June 2016

A Hiatus

It is coming to July and the long awaited annual priests’ retreat will be conducted.  I have not posted anything of late because I have not been able to make good enough reflections on the Sunday readings.  I must admit and confess that I have been affected very much by many of the things in the the last few weeks.  Both overseas and locally, there have been several incidents that affected me.  As a catholic priest, I have subscribed to the principle of judging the act and not the person.  As I was preparing the scripts for my blog posts, I discovered that there were points I had written that was contrary to the principle above.  I realised that I had to take a little break to settle what was in me before posting.  Thus, I am taking a hiatus, at least until after the priests’ annual retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment